Together in Canada: Your Ultimate Guide to Spouse Open Work Permits

The Spouse Open Work Permit allows the spouses of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to work in Canada while their partner sponsors them for permanent residency. This permit provides invaluable opportunities for spouses to contribute to the Canadian workforce and establish themselves in their new home.